Air Impact To Health – Know How Air Affects You
Let's clear the air
Indoor air is teeming with particulates, bacteria, viruses, mold spores and VOC's which can be hazardous to your health. Microbes are nasty and getting nastier - some are antibiotic resistant, others cause allergies, still others have traveled great distances to your work places or home. The world is getting more crowded, more urbanized, and more traveled. Perfect conditions for the spread of microbial pathogens.Because particles are formed in so many different ways, they can be composed of many different compounds. Although we often think of particles as solids, not all are. Some are completely liquid; some are solids suspended in liquids. As the EPA puts it, particles are really "a mixture of mixtures".
Do you know what's in the air that you breathe?
What can particles do to your health?
• Air pollution - How it damages the heart
• Air pollution can impair brain function
• Air pollution can raise blood pressure
• Air pollution can reduce cardiovascular function
• Air pollution damage heart and blood vessels
• Cord blood report reveals in utero exposure to chemicals
• Infant and children health tips - Improve indoor air quality
What you should know before you buy an air filter?
• Why Air Purification and choosing HEPA air purifier
• Danger of ionic and hazardous ozone generating air purifiers
• EPA (US Environmental Protection Agency) - Airborne particles
• EPA (US Environmental Protection Agency) - Ground level and stratosphere ozone
• 2013 SAI-Best IAQ Practices - Research Findings Of IAQ
• Air Pollution and your health
• What air pollution can do to you - Particles and Ozone leads to COPD - Spirometry test
• Are pollutants lurking in your home?
• What pregnant women should know about climate change
• Climate Change & Child’s Developing Brain
• Particulate matter air pollution
• WHO: Air pollution leading cause of cancer
• Lung cancer: Is air pollution a major cause
• Air pollution from traffic may lead to heart attack
• Air pollution linked to autism in new study
• Member of European Parliaments, it's time for cleaner air!
• Air Pollution| AFP News Agency
• Infection Routes research by Toho University-NHK WORLD JAPAN News
• A 3D model of a person coughing in an indoor environment – how an aerosol cloud travels in the air